- It is stock market lore that “as the S&P 500 goes in January, so goes the year.” This year January was down, what are your thoughts?
- In a conversation you and I had recently, you indicated that you didn’t like stop orders, but I didn’t really understand your reason. Could you explain please?
- As a follow-up question then, why do you recommend using stop orders in Turov on Timing?
- So you recommend never using stops?
- If a stock has a high short interest ratio, is it a good candidate for purchase?
- I was an emotional basket case this past Wednesday when we had a big loss on a long position. Thursday you went long again for a bigger profit. How did you have the brass to go long so soon after that loss, have you no emotions?
- So of how much value is the media?
- You often refer to your recommendations as “news neutral.” But isn’t there news all the time, and therefore, isn’t it true that nothing is “news neutral”?
- Do you have any thoughts about the relationship between the Russell 2000 and Standard and Poor’s indicies?