- If the bond market were to suffer a massive correction as interest rates rose, who would be stuck holding the depreciating bonds?
- Over the long term, have gold stocks been more correlated with the price of gold or with the price of other stocks?
- In your writings you sometimes refer to “market risk” and “market uncertainty.” Are these to words synonyms, or indeed do you use them to clarify different characteristics?
- On August 16 a news story about the next Fed chairman caused the market to decline. How much credit should you take for having had a winning day because of a bearish daily model reading, and how much was just pure luck based on the story?
- What are your thoughts on the article by Gene Epstein in the June issue of Barron’s regarding housing?
- Recently the market has seemed more chaotic than normal, and I wondered what part chaos theory might have in your work…