- I am disappointed with your hotline. When I used to call, it seemed that I lost money as often as I gained. Yet in your monthly newsletters, you’re always crowing about how great you’re doing… send me…your excuse.
- You reported in April how using your daily trader recommendations in a non-black box manner, you turned $11,200 into $22,740 in five weeks. How are you doing now?
- You’ve started having interim updates on your hotline with changes in the long-term and short-term recommendations. I’m a mutual fund switcher and don’t want to have to call more than once a day to know what your position is. What’s the story?
- I’m an inexperienced trader. Most of your commentary is very sophisticated. What advice can you give me?
- On your hotline, you sometimes say risk is very high, but then you recommend a 400% or 500% position. Why don’t you just reduce the size of your recommendation when risk is so high?
- I’m a short term trader who sometimes wants to exit or enter a position before then 9:30 opening of NYSE trading and/or before the release of 8:30 gov’t statistics. Is there any way I can do this?