- A Down 1995? Historically Unlikely – Discusses why it is historically unlikely that 1995 would be down.
- How closely related are your timing models to conventional stock market technical analysis?
- How would your daily trader performance look if I limited each trade to 100% [i.e. did not use leverage]?
- You have indicated several times recently that the market could well fall off a cliff, but it has not done so. My rule is when the market won’t go down when it “should,” it is likely to go up, especially now when the month end rally is usual. Why do you continue to buck the trend?
- Are your models self-correcting?
- If I wanted to try out the system, is there a way you or my broker could take the directions without my being an intermediary?
- Let me compliment you on the clarity and precision of your commentary. Do you have a form that we could use to record the message to make it easier (to follow)?