- Wisdom from the wise (from Yale Hirsch)
- I read a story at… last week called “Big banks face financial doomsday in 2012.” The following is a summary of the story; what do you think of her conclusions?
- You were right on in predicting the housing collapse and the fact that it would be bearish for the market. How do you feel about housing now?
- As you know, the market often has a significant bottom during non-presidential Congressional election years. This year, the market has just made a new low this month. Considering June is the weakest of the 12 months of the year, historically, how likely is it that June’s low will hold?
- Mutual fund cash holdings are at a record low. How bearish is that?
- The June issue of The Elliott Way Financial Forecast says, “The topping process is over for the countertrend rally that started in the first quarter of 2009. The next leg lower than commenced in April should now deliver a decline that will ulti-mately be bigger than the 2007-2009 sell-off.” Do you agree?