- Dan, you were just about the first to warn about the danger of a major real estate collapse and the impact it would likely have on the economy and the stock market. What do you see now?
- I’ve noticed that the S&P 500 Index (“SPX”) has risen each of the past five months in a row (April through August) while volume declined during each of those months. What do you make of this?
- You’ve mentioned numerous times what an unusual market we’re having. If you had to pinpoint one thing that is most unique, what would it be?
- I know that the US dollar is down significantly this year, compared to other major currencies. A CNBC commentator said that this is a primary reason why the stock market has advanced this year because a weaker dollar makes US made goods more competitive. Do you agree that this is the primary reason for the big ad-vance?
- Since you seem to be running a special this month on www.chartoftheday.com charts, do they have one that illustrates how sharp such a reversal of financial mar-ket sentiment has been?
- September has a reputation for being a weak month, and October has a reputation for being a potentially disastrous month (but when it’s not disastrous, it’s pretty good). How do you see this October in the aftermath of one of the strongest Sep-tember’s ever?