- Your hotline recommendations are sometimes complicated, and I have a hard time following them. What can I do?
- Why don’t you offer a fax service?
- I’m interested in generating substantial returns on relatively few trades. I’m seeking only those moves which have a high profitability of being sustained enough to realize profits using out of money puts or calls. I am aware that such moves occur rarely, and I am aware that trading in options is inherently dangerous. How, if at all, can Turov on Timing assist my search for high probability sustained movements in out of the money options (the epitome of a wasting asset) no matter how long I have to wait between trades?
- Has the short term or the long term model been the most profitable?
- In view of your background in options, why don’t you make option recommendations?
- Is there any possibility you could give some idea of the next day’s market action prior to the current day’s close?
- I like to call the hotline every day, but one Friday I was traveling, and I forgot. So I called on Saturday to hear what you said the day before. But instead of hearing Friday’s message, I heard a special weekend report. I thought you only recorded messages on business days. What’s the story?