- On your daily model, when you recommend taking a leveraged position, such as 400% long, is it because you are very bullish or is it because you feel the risk is low?
- In the last issue of Turov on Timing you implied that volume was not a significant part of your analysis. Yet on your October 4 hotline, you described some volume criteria as part of determining whether a model would turn a signal. What’s the story?
- In relation to that same hotline recommendation, you set your parameters in terms of “NYSE volume excluding the five most active stocks.” I’ve never seen this done before? What is your purpose in doing so?
- I went long this morning on your bullish recommendation, and now I have a big profit. What should I do now?
- When you calculate your gains or losses for a given recommendation, what prices do you use?