TOT daily traders went 200% short at SPX 2708 earlier today. Our protective buy stop is at SPX 2716. If not stopped out, cover the short on the close.
Disadvantages to you: A one-time registration, and a password (more info follows)
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
2. You will receive an email from email@example.com saying “Dan Turov shared a file with you using Digify.” After you click “Read” there will be a link on that email saying, “UPDATE.docx” Click on it. (If no response, you will need to allow popups from digify.com, of if you are on AOL, click on “Show Messages and enable links.)
3. A new window will open, asking for the same email address where you received the message from Digify. Enter it.
4. A new message will appear, asking you to go back to your mailbox, where you will find a new email from Digify, containing a 6 digit code.
5. Return to the previous window and enter the code.
6. After clicking on “View,” “Turov on Timing” will open.
7. You will receive a new email suggesting that you “skip one time verification on digify” which asks you to set a password. My recommendation is that you do so, so that you will not have to be bothered with the 6 digit code any more.
WE WILL BEGIN USING THIS SYSTEM WITH TONIGHT’S MESSAGE. I HAVE PERSONALLY TESTED THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS THREE TIMES, AND THEY ARE COMPLETE AND THEY WORK. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT DIGIFY AT 1-415-871-0818. ASIAN SUBSCRIBERS MAY CALL +6567797638. BUT BEFORE CALLING, DO FOLLOW THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS ITEM BY ITEM. I AM AWARE THAT IT IS A “PAIN” BUT ONCE IT IS DONE ONCE, IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE DONE AGAIN.
1. If you want to email me, do NOT click on Digify’s “Reply” button. Instead send the email to me from your regular email address.
2. Each time I send a new UPDATE, it will over-write the old one, BUT if you keep the old “Dan Turov has shared a file with you using Digify,” email, then previous emails can be seen again. So while these “UPDATE.docx” messages cannot be printed, they can be viewed as often as you wish.
3. So that you can print out the monthly Turov on Timing, it will be sent out as a separate document from InvestmentAdvice@aol.com. Since the monthly issue is sent only once a month and since time is not of the essence with the monthly issue, we will deal with any AOL problems at this end before it is sent.